**PRO-Lite Bodies are for Expert racers only. Not recommended for novice racers.**
The Strakka-12 is a reduced-downforce alternative to the ultra-successful AMR-12. This race body will help your 1:12 Stock or SuperStock car slip around the track efficiently without scrubbing too much all-important corner speed. Modified racers looking for a less downforce on super high grip tracks can also use the Strakka-12, attaching the add-on Gurney Flap marked out in the back of the body.
The Strakka-12 fits all EFRA,IFMAR, BRCA, ROARand JMRCA body specs.
- Modelled after World Endurance Championship contender
- Reduced-downforce design suited for Stock & SuperStock classes
- Gurney Flap included for Modified classes
Length: 12.75" (323mm)
Width: 6.69" (170mm)
Wheel Base: 7.7-7.9" (195-200mm)
Side Dam Height: 2.75" (70mm)
- Clear Strakka-12 body
- Decal Sheet with headlights
- Gurney Flap hardware
- Paint-then-peel over spray film & window masks