The Team Associated RC10 B74.1D Team 1/10 4WD Off-Road Electric Buggy Kit is the buggy to choose for clay and dirt track surfaces with an included center differential with 200,000 CST silicone fluid and an optimized dirt kit setup.
The off-road RC car racing scene has changed over the past few years, with turf and carpet racing becoming more popular and grip levels at an all-time high. The engineers inside Team Associated's Area 51 were quick to answer the 4WD class with the RC10B74 Team Kit, a unique chassis configuration equipped with a long list of features designed to give you the winning edge.
The B74.1D features redesigned, low-profile shock towers with shorter shock shafts and bodies to lower the center of gravity, providing more predictable handling. Also included in both kits are redesigned low roll center (LRC) C and D arm mounts, 66mm CVA bones and axles, and 2.0mm G10 fiberglass chassis brace supports, which all add up to making the B74.1D easier to drive, and easier to push hard on all track surfaces.
Setups and tuning parts are interchangeable between the B74.1 and B74.1D. Both versions come with the speed, durability, and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
Specifications:Power Source: ElectricTerrain: Off-RoadBody Style: BuggyScale Size: 1:10 ScaleAssembly Level: Kit*Length: 395mm (15.55in)Width: variesWheelbase: variesWeight: variesDrive: 4WDNeeded to Complete:
- B74.1D Team Kit
- Center differential with 72T and 78T spur gears and 200,000 cSt silicone fluid
- Includes 1.2mm and 1.3mm anti-roll bars front and rear for dirt
- 5.0mm rear hex adapters for wide stance with dirt tires
- Includes updated kit setup with V2 spring package of Yellow front and Blue rear springs
- Includes shorter 23mm front and 27.5mm V2 Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 12mm machined pistons and X-rings for lower CG, reduced weight, and improved performance
- Redesigned 4mm graphite front shock tower lowered by 2mm with an additional row of tuning holes
- Redesigned 4mm graphite rear shock tower lowered by 5.5mm for maximum stability and predictability
- +3mm aluminum steering rack for optimized bump steer at low ride heights
- 66mm rear CVA driveshafts and axles for more on-power traction and a more predictable driving feel
- Redesigned molded ESC tray for quick electronics removal for cleaning
- Redesigned molded 30mm fan mount and hardware (fan not included)
- Updated aluminum LRC C and D suspension mounts for more rear traction and better cornering balance
- Increased flex with 2.0mm G10 chassis brace supports for more predictable rear traction and better bump handling
- Updated simplified design 2.5mm graphite battery strap with indexed battery locations, easy height setup, and battery removal for both standard and low-profile shorty batteries
- Updated low-profile molded plastic battery posts included in addition to standard posts
- Updated16mm differential outdrives with a more durable, lightweight design
- Updated rear wing with optional low carpet racing trim line for reduced drag in high traction
- Updated symmetric rear arms with new shock mounting position (farther inside) for increased rear traction on dirt
- Updated plastic rear hub for more durability on the upper link mount. RC10B74.1 hubs continue with the aluminum rear hub link mount and axle height adjustment in 1mm increments for fine tuning.
- Updated 2.5mm graphite steering arms for increased durability
- Updated plastic steering blocks with 5x12mm outer ball bearing with steel bearing tubes for improved durability
- Updated V2 2mm hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis with spur gear clearance and updated mount holes for ESC tray
- LEGACY B74 Features:
- 7075-T6 aluminum bulkheads with quick-change 0mm-3mm adjustable differential height for low ride-height on carpet while maintaining efficient driveshaft alignment
- Car design allows use of center differential or slipper clutch without changing center driveshafts
- Easy access to differentials for worry-free maintenance and adjustment
- 7075-T6 aluminum arm mounts use inserts for fine tuning a large range of anti-squat, kick-up, and toe adjustments
- Front and rear anti-roll bars use a common shape for minimal spare part count
- 7075-T6 aluminum sliding motor mount and center bulkhead with increased rigidity for more accurate gear mesh
- 7075-T6 aluminum 9-degree caster blocks
- Floating servo mount with 7075-T6 aluminum mount and 2.5mm graphite brace
- Lightweight clear body and wing included
- 1:10 scale electric motor
- Electronic speed control
- 3.7V-7.4V LiPo, 6.0V LiFe (standard or low-profile case height)
- Battery charger (suitable for batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale off-road wheels, tires & CA glue
- Silicone Shock Fluid, Silicone Diff Fluid