Savox's SB-2263MG Black Edition "High Speed" Low Profile Brushless Metal Gear Servo features a sleek black aluminum center case with laser etched details, as well as a shorter heavy duty wire. These servos combine leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution. These servos also feature a brushless motor/controller unit, and use a 'bullet proof' all metal gear set for unmatched strength that makes them ideal for 1/10 touring car and off road applications that require a high speed servo.
Savox Black Edition Features:
- Higher performance due to brushless motor and improved technology
- Fast response
- Incredible torque
- Increased transit speed
- Increased efficiency
- Water resistant with 4 silicon seals implanted
- Strong and precise-made metal gears
- Suitable for 1/10 touring car and off road
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- @6.0V: 138.9 oz-in.
- Voltage Range: 6.0v
- Weight: 62g
- Motor: Brushless
- Gear: Metal
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.8x20.2x25.4mm
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
- Wire Length: 55mm