Certified Copper Rotors Now Available in Two Strength Levels
Meets All ROAR SPECS
Standard Race SPEC Features:
- Includes rotor shim kit
- Fits: Monster, X-Factor, Punisher, 24K D4, D3.5, Kill Shot and more
- Neo rare earth magnet rotor
- Nickel plated
- 12.5 x 25.5mm Long
- 1650 +/- Gauss Avg.
- High Torque Rotor - Copper
- Recommended for 1/12, world GT, 1/10 Touring, 2wd & 4wd buggy & 2wd short course
Certified Team SPEC:
Certified Rotors are tested and Certified 5% Team Spec,only the best of the batch will be classified as certified. Each and every batch of Rotors are tested and only the best will be good enough to be sold as "Certified". Each Rotor is tested in a controlled environment, so every rotor is consistent from batch to batch. All Certified Rotors are tested one by one to ensure that the product is at it's highest potential. Many of the Certified Rotors are available in two strength levels, choose your option in the product drop down menu (only available on select rotors).
Certified C & CX versions will have an Asymmetry of no higher than a "6" All Certified Rotors will come in a protective tube with a Shim Kit. Certified Gauss and Asymmetry numbers will be labeled on the inside of the tube cap along with an Official Certified Sticker on the outside of the rotor tube.
- TEP1119C Strength Level: 1610 - 1674
- TEP1119CX Strength Level: 1675+