The Tekin RS PRO Black Edition utilizes both hardware and software advances recently developed for Tekins latest ESC lineup. With its industry-leading Ultra Low Resistance you can be sure that your motor is getting all the power you can give it. More power, smooth control and reliability you can count on: the RS PRO Black Edition is engineered for performance.
The RS PRO Black Edition was specifically designed for 1S-2S Spec Classes and Drag Racing to take full advantage of the ULR circuit design. ULR FlexWire is included with every Black Edition ESC. Pair the RS PROs with a SPEC-R motor for the ultimate Ultra Low Resistance system.
NOTE: For 1:10 scale Modified 2WD/4WD Buggy and Stadium Truck and Modified Touring Car Tekin recommends the RSX Modified ESC as these setups tend to run at higher temperatures.
- ULR: Ultra Low Resistance Design
- Specifically Designed for Spec & Stock Racing
- QuickTune™ One Touch Programming
- Adjustable Throttle and Brake Frequencies *
- High Voltage Programmable BEC *
- HotWire™ Programming Port *
- Data Logging Capability *
- Sensor Checker
- On-Board Temperature Indicator
- ESC Self Diagnostics with Error Codes
- Fully Proportional Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Brushless and Brushed Motor Drive
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation
- LiPo Safe with Custom Voltage Cutoffs
- Sensor Plug for Precise Commutation
- Lightweight Chassis Design
- HDAC: High Density Copper PCB's
- Ultra-smooth and Precise Throttle and Braking Control
* requires HotWire™ sold separately.
Input Voltage RS Pro : 1-3S LiPo / 4-9S NiMH-NiCD
Motor Limit Brushless Mode 2S: 36mm Can - 2-Pole
Motor Limit Brushless Mode 3S: 36mm Can - 2-Pole
Motor Limit Brushed 2S: 36mm Can - 540 & 550
Motor Limit Brushed 3S: 36mm Can - 540 & 550
Amperage: 480Amps per phase*
ON Resistance: .000096ohm*
BEC: 6.0 / 7.4V @ 5.5amps
Weight: 1.23oz / 35g
Dimensions: 1.0 x 1.3 x .68in / 24.5 x 33 x 17.25mm