The Tekno EB48 2.0 4WD Competition 1/8 Electric Buggy Kit incorporates many of the features introduced on the NB48 2.0. This includes ultra-narrow pivots, long A-arm suspension geometry, super smooth high volume diffs, optimal chassis flex, and easy access diffs. But Tekno didn’t stop there! A 4mm chassis plate with decoupled components as well as an updated motor mount were developed to produce a slightly wider, weight forward layout that has made for an incredibly well balanced and durable buggy.
Results from on-track testing have been great with Joe Bornhorst and Jared Tebo on the top of the podium at almost every race they’ve attended. Expect the same amazing rough track handling and corner speed you’ve come to expect from the NB48 2.0 thanks to the long arms, narrow bulkheads and optimized front end. You’ll also be happy to know the EB48 2.0 shares many of the same parts as the NB48 2.0, reducing the number of spares to keep on hand.
- 4mm CNC 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized Lightened Chassis
- Independent Servo/ESC Mount w/ Decoupled Radio Box/Battery Mounts
- CNC 7075 Shock Towers, Pivot Blocks, Motor Mount, and Caster Blocks
- 16mm Bore Fluid Filled Shocks with CNC Delrin Pistons and Guides
- Rear Hub and Arm Insert System w/ Adjustable Roll Center and Toe
- 3 Fluid Filled Easy Access Differentials
- Long Arm, Narrow Pivot Suspension Geometry
- 1-Piece Wing Mount and Ultra-Lightweight Wing
- Proven Tekno RC Durability
- All Metric Hardware