The XRAY XB2D 2021 Dirt Edition 1/10 2WD Off-Road Buggy Kit was developed to be a professional, high competition R/C car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the smallest details. Both Dirt and Carpet edition of the XB2 are both designed specifically for the different track conditions and extensively tested in all the different tracks to ensure maximum performance. The XB2D was designed in virtual reality using the world's most sophisticated CAD tools, and manufactured using high-tech machining and molding machinery, the XB2 achieves a level of attention to detail that is second to none.
- Improved steering system geometry makes the car more predictable, easier to drive and faster in high speed corners
- Updated steering parts include steering arms, Ackermann plate, servo link, and an offset servo horn.
- Now includes 3-slot graphite steering block extension for improved steering in slower corners and more corner speed in high speed sections (Carpet edition only).
- Front and rear shock towers with denser upper shock mounting positions for ultrafine set-up adjustments
- Longer front shock shafts and shock bodies to maintain proper down travel with the shock tower. The configuration is now unified for both Carpet and Dirt editions for all track conditions.
- Updated front roll center holder with a wider mounting position to reduce diving effect in high speed corners and integrated anti-roll bar mount
- Redesigned Gamma 2C body and Tec wing in the XB2C’21 for improved rotation in corners and better stability at high speeds
- Improved Gamma 2D body and Rank wing in the XB2D’21 for maximized overall grip and rear stability
- Includes stiffer IFMAR legal wheels for all track surfaces and temperatures.
Needed to Complete:
- Electronic Speed Control
- Radio System
- 48 Pitch Pinion Gear
NOTE: Completed kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The model you will receive is a kit that requires assembly and accessories. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.