The XRAY XB4 2020 1/10 4WD Electric Buggy Kit is a 1/10 scale Luxury 4WD Electric Buggy Kit is designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail by their artistic production specialists.
The XB4 is typical XRAY: ultimate professional, high-competition RC car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the finest detail, and backed by premium service & support…a luxury masterpiece. XRAY has been a driving force in the 1/10 off-road car racing scene since the release of the first XB4. Continuous development and evolution of the XRAY product line has led to ever-increasing performance. The craftsmanship, durability, and performance of XRAY kits have become legendary.
- Redesigned longer chassis for improved stability
- Updated super-narrow front & rear gear boxes to accommodate new suspension mount positions and optional longer arms
- Updated rear gear box height adjustment plate for high traction conditions
- Adjusted narrow front & rear suspension holders
- Revised front & rear gear differentials with increased oil volume to improve consistency
- Updated differential crown gear
- Redesigned steel crown gear and pinion gear CNC-machined from Hudy Spring Steel with improved lifespan and reduced noise
- Updated center drive shafts feature 2.5mm drive shaft pins for increased efficiency
- Updated longer front and rear drive shafts
- Updated aluminum motor mount with easier pinion gear access
- Adjusted center upper graphite brace
- Updated aluminum roll center mount on rear uprights with new roll center position
- Shorter slipper assembly with wider adjustment range for both low and high traction conditions
- Revised rear graphite shock tower can be mounted from both sides of the gear box
- Reinforced servo saver stands for improved steering precision and a new shape for improved clearance
- Improved servo mount system to improve steering consistency in high traction conditions
Needed to Complete:
- Electronic Speed Control
- Radio System
- 48 Pitch Pinion Gear
NOTE: Completed kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The model you will receive is a kit that requires assembly and accessories. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.