The Bittydesign Clear AGATA 1/12 GT12 Body was born from the desire to offer to the RC enthusiasts all over the world a body shell that offers the flair of a true Italian super car. Tested over several months on different carpets and asphalts, the body offers an alternative for drivers who want their car to perform, while at the same time delivering the stunning aesthetics and details you have come to expect from Bittydesign.
For those who demand performance - the lowered front nose generates excellent steering while the wide cab and the neutral sides stabilize the air flow transferred into the large rear wing that will help make the car easy to drive and well balanced without undermining the set-up of the chassis.
Bittydesign uses a production process that guarantees a high homogeneity of the material in any area of the body, providing a good compromise between weight and durability of the product. Several track tests have revealed excellent impact resistance, showing the AGATAs extreme longevity.
The design recalls the shapes of the dream-car produced in Emilia. The phase of refinement took several months to optimize every detail. The search for perfection has been obsessive in order to create a body that could honor Bittydesign's Italian heritage.
3D Cad design & engineering
In order to achieve the highest quality standards, Bittydesign has designed the AGATA body with the most advanced graphics and CAD design software available. This process guarantees a perfect execution of form and detail that high-tech machinery can achieve with 5-axis CNC milling machines. The finished product represents the highest quality available on the market today, to guarantee a result that represents the best of Italian excellence.
NOTE: Completed and painted model shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
- UNIVERSAL fit for all 1/12 GT12 chassis on the market; can fit also the 1/12 pan-car chassis for those who don't want to use the SupaStox platform.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Front foam (laser cut) to avoid the vibration of the front nose of the body included into the kit
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0.75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Includes a pre-cut decal sheet and windows mask