The Bittydesign Seven20 1/10 GT Body was inspired by british GT3 supercars. The refinement took several months to optimize every detail, with an obsessive pursuit of perfection, to create a product that lives up to the Bittydesign quality standards. The Seven20 offers a stunning look, with a lowered front nose to generate excellent steering, combined with a lowered cab and sides that stabilize the air flow. The air channels into a large rear wing that helps to make the model easy to drive and well balanced, while at the same time helping to improve laptimes.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- The body shell meet the specifications needed to participate in any 1/10 GT race in the world, USGT class included
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask