The Tekno RC EB48 2.1 4WD Competition 1/8 Electric Buggy Kit takes notes from the NB48 2.1 platform and gives racers a serious contender for the E-Buggy class. This buggy shares many of the features found on the NB48 2.1, as well as electric-specific improvements. Bringing over improvements found on the 2.0 chassis, this buggy features revised shock towers, Ackerman spindle plates, a tall wing mount, more durable gearboxes, and chassis braces. Get the Tekno EB48 2.1 and experience a buggy that can be competitive at all levels of RC racing!
The rear arms have been extended to 112mm in length and use hubs with adjustable roll centers. Tekno RC updated the chassis with lowered hinge pins braces to improve overall handling. The front-end geometry is one of the biggest changes to the 2.1 platform. By lengthening the front camber links to nearly the length of the arm Tekno greatly improved stability and predictability.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in the photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- Revised 4mm CNC 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized Lightened Chassis
- Updated CNC 7075 LRC Pivot Blocks All-Around
- Updated CNC 7075 Long Link Spindle Carriers
- Updated NC 7075 Rear Shock Tower w/ Adjustable Wingmount Height
- 3 Fluid Filled Differentials Tuneable to Any Track Condition
- Longer Rear Arms w/ Outer Steel Sleeves
- Rear Hubs w/ Adjustable Roll Center
- Spindles w/ Adjustable Ackerman and Axle Height
- 16mm Bore Extra Long Stroke Shocks Front and Rear
- (1) Tekno RC EB48 2.1 4WD 1/8 E-Buggy Kit
- 2-channel radio/transmitter
- Transmitter batteries
- 1:8 scale speed control
- 1:8 scale motor, and pinion (see motor manufacturer's gearing recommendations for correct pinion size)
- High-torque steering servo
- 4S LiPo battery and charger
- 1:8 scale buggy tires & wheels
- CA (Cyanoacrylate) glue
- Polycarbonate-specific paint for body
- Thread-locking compound
- Mod 1 pinion gear